AIM TO BETTER YOUR SOCIAL PRESENCE WITH THESE TIPS:
Does your social presence need some creativity or more attention? Our Social Media Management program is tailored to your needs and monitored by our in-house team.
Upgrade Your Look
- Gather your team for a new staff photo
- Create appealing images by showcasing products or demonstrating services in action with a short video
- Snap before and after photos of your popular services
- Ask clients to post themselves with your product, or take advantage of unique hashtags when possible of your brand – add an additional incentive
Increase Post Engagements
- Use posts to ask interesting questions of your followers
- Tag your customers in a Featured Client type post to share a good experience and also shares your brand with their friends
- Create short & fun polls or conversation starters related to your vertical
New Year, New Reviews
- Be prepared to ask for a review! Have easy to share digital links to share with a quick text, or easy paper forms to share with happy clients in person. In-person, clients are 8x more likely to leave a review.
- Is your website ready to accept reviews? Ask us about our website widgets that lets users leave a review through Google & Facebook that boosts your online reputation and also displays new reviews on your website!
- Have a company strategy: What are your customer touchpoints and who builds the deepest relationship with your customers? Have processes and initiatives in place to ensure your staff is implementing this important strategy on behalf of your brand.
- Be responsive to your reviews! Brands live and die by their reviews AND their customer service. Replies to both good and bad reviews are very important. Bad reviews can’t be deleted, but they can often be remedied; readers often understand bad reviews happen when there is a considerate and timely response to it.
Use social media to showcase your expertise! This isn’t just a space for a standard commercial type post that can easily be scrolled past. Think of interesting FYIs, educational content for your industry, showcase certifications and awards that make your business stand out, use client testimonials, or even share relevant industry content that may not be yours, etc. Let our social team curate this content for you. We will work with you to discuss ideas and build a social post calendar just for you! Have a business to run? Need help with any of these tasks? Ask us about our Reputation Management services and Customer Interaction Tools to monitor and stay on top of your online reputation.